domingo, 10 de enero de 2016

DIALOGUE

- Hello we are two students.
- Hello.
- Hello.
- We wanted to know things about your life, can you tell us?
- Well, I´m a factory owner but this hasn´t been like this all my life, I had to work really hard for nearly 20 years.
- I´m a child, I´m 12 years old and I started to work with my father in a factory chain last year.
- What have you studied?
- I studied mechanics at the university and my father taught me too.
- Mmm, I started in a public school when I was 10 but last year I had to leave it because I couldn´t do both things, work and study.
- And you little boy what do you want to became in the future?
- I want to be an inventor and create a thing that flies trough the air with wings and a motor. I know it´s impossible but I´ll try it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario